Losing chest fat

Options
Hi guys,

Need some advice on shifting this fat on my chest. As you can see from the photo, i have no definition at all really. The fat around my pectorals makes me uncomfortable, and as you can see the abs and love handles are also not great. Really want a nice summer body this year so want it gone as soon as possible!

I'm currently running around 2 miles each morning and doing 100 press ups and 50 leg raises a day in an attempt to get rid of it.

I think when the fat disappears some nice tone will come through, but just need it gone. Any advice on the quickest way to get rid of it?

Cheers for any advice in advance!

Picture1.jpg

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    picture isn't showing for me, but if you continue with a combination of running, and strength training, you will make considerable improvements by the summer.

do you have access to a pull up bar? i'd throw that exercise in. also, some air squats and lunges, if you want to stick with body weight movements.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    also, this is chris hemsworth

chris-hemsworth-workout.jpg

what you look like depends on what you eat, and how you train. if you want the big bulging pecs and shoulders, you're going to have to train with more than just push ups.
  • AndyBuckley92
    AndyBuckley92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be ridiculously muscly, just have a nice slim tone like the photo on the left you have there :)
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Much to most peoples disappointment, it is not possible to target fat areas to loose. The body decides that itself. All you can do is keep losing the fat and exercising the muscles. Then, when the BF drops to a suitable level, your hard work will be revealed for all to see. Sorry!!
  • karmasays
    karmasays Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting sculpts your body, not cardio.

Start lifting.