New here! Friends wanted!

Options
Hey y'all! Texas gal here! Happy wife and mama of 3! I'm breastfeeding my 5 month old, trying to lose weight and build muscle, and just find that skinny happy go lucky girl I used to be!! Now I'm a prisoner in my own body, hate the way I look and feel! I love food, love to cook, but hate working out but I know that has to change!!! I'm a Christian, trying to eat clean, and find fun in being active! Looking for motivation and inspiration on here because it's a daily struggle to not give up and just eat what I want!!
What I don't want is a bunch of people selling me their products or trying to recruit me to sell their products. I'm just not interested in wraps, shakes, or anything besides just clean eating tips and work out tips ! God bless!!

Replies

• I_love_to_ride
    Options
    Hi, my name is Dale. I too am a Christian. I believe that my body is God's temple and I need to take care of it. I l bicycle, walk and run outdoors. Indoors I use the treadmill, elliptical, spinning bike and rowing machine. I am using MFP to maintain my weight and stay fit and strong.
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome from a newb myself!!!
  • SarahElizabeth1981
    SarahElizabeth1981 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm looking for friends too:)