66lbs gone in 34 weeks

Options
124»

Replies

• journey3737
    journey3737 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work. You look amazing! Great job!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone for reading my story. I waited so long to finnaly be a poster on the success board. It seems so surreal that I actually have come this far. In fact my husband and I laugh about how my clothes fall off of me now. This just proves that when you put your mind to it, you can do anything. Even on the days you don't feel like it: Just do it. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Holy crappers!

LOL! For sure! You look younger and even prettier!!! Keep it up girl!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing congrats on your wonderful progress.
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done - You look Fabulous!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!! Congratulations!!!
  • hnewman07
    hnewman07 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow what progress keep up the great work
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options

1150772843954_n.jpg

7cdeff90-7eab-4cee-8c4f-6921c9ce3410.jpg
    159b4512-af68-4e99-af05-f60e954271ae.jpg

I still have a lot more work to do and I know I need to keep upping my strength training and cardio more as I lose more weight so I can gain muscle. My goal is to be at 134, that would make it an even hundred lost and I wouldn't be too skinny for my age. Really my ultimate goal is to live longer and not follow in my mother's footsteps and have a stroke and heart attack at an early age. I have always been great at losing weight with no problems... I have never maintained it. I just want to be at maintence for life. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink:

That's a great goal--to be healthy and not have a stroke and/or heart attack. And it's great to think of housework as a workout. :-)
    congrats on what you have done.
  • captainamerica52
    Options
    cool
  • TaraLi2014
    Options
    Great job! So proud of you. You look great.
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    great job!! you look auhmazzing !!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!