Time to get serious in Denver

Options
Hi, I've been working on my eating and exercise and am ready to start tracking it. I'm in my early 30's and want to lose at least 12 pounds as a short-term goal- but I would like to lose more, have better habits, and even get to know people who are also into keeping active and eating well.

I eat bachelor food, sit at a desk, wish I had more physical outlets, and am not sure where to stay fit.

I like swimming and can swim all day. I have a condition called pectus excavatum, or a hollow chest- I can work at a medium or slow pace all day long but have zero endurance for speed. I can run out of the way of cars when I cross the street, that's about it. I enjoy lifting weights but it takes me more time to regroup from each set. My favorite form of "exercise" is hot springs pools, they're relaxing and invigorating at the same time.

It would be great to hear from anyone who wants a workout partner in Denver; anyone who has a chest problem like mine; or anyone who just wants to say Hi and Keep It Up.