Recognizing and overcoming weaknesses

Options
Have you noticed a pattern? Like do you give up when things get hard, life gets busy ect? For me a big problem is DATING! Haha!! I don't want to be hung up on my calories when I'm supposed to be out enjoying life and the company of a young man! I don't think they like it when we "eat like birds" is what I've heard...then next thing you know a few months later he's making you refined carbs and fat filled meats :/ maybe I'm just dating the wrong men! I need one who can make me spegghetti from squash instead of a box!

Replies

• SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha that used to happen to me too-get in shape, look good, get asked out, exercise time squeezed out and pounds creep back. Seemed like new dates always centered around food/eating out. Now I'm many years older and it is happening all over again!!!! Am starting to look at menus online to pre-plan what to order. I read somewhere in these threads that MFP'ers trend towards looking like "food snobs" as we monitor what we eat. Hard not to look like a "picky eater" on a new date! Working on other things to do like hiking, walking, bike riding......
  • CrusaderSam
    CrusaderSam Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I think it might be worse for guys, if you try for low key stuff, you end up looking cheep, or just want to hook up. Also as a guy if you eat less then your date, oh that is a big no no. Bottom line is you don't want to make your date feel fat. You get to know them better, plan something out, is often meet with the "lets just be friends".
  • Health_Temple
    Options
    Oh yeah and do you use a cheat meal on a date or let them know how you really eat every day??? Hahahaha I mean I want to have my steak and eat it too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!