Eye-opening moment

Options
I went down the street to buy some bottles of water yesterday and they were heavy. By the time I got back to my house my arms were aching. Out of curiosity I weighed them on my scales and found I'd been carrying about 20lbs.

I walk around with the equivalent of six of those strapped to me in excess weight. What must it be like to walk and jump and run without all that? It's motivating. I want to know!

Replies

• Health_Temple
    Options
    The more weight you lose and the more you exercise your lungs and heart as well as your body's outter muscles you feel free and able to accomplish more and for longer periods of time. It feels great to move your body in more explosive movements lifting heavier weight and increasing mileage!!! So many people concentrate on the numbers on a scale, but people who have the most confidence in thier bodies pay more attention to what thier bodies can DO not what they LOOK like!

Oh and btw, good choice in drinks!!!
  • VintageFit
    VintageFit Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've never thought of equating my excess weight with outside things that weigh the same... that is a pretty good idea.
    I can't wait to jump around without that either! There are some sports I really want to try but I feel you should be lighter to do them since they require you to lift yourself etc. and I doubt I'd be able to lift my heavy *kitten* up anything right now