50lbs down

Options
30 odd more to go. Man do I feel better!

Took some photos today and compared to ones from a few months ago and back when I started in June. It can be so hard on some days to see how far I have come, but this really brings it home! I'm not sure which one I have more of a struggle to see is me, the before or current!! Thought I would share :)

front_zps709c819a.jpg
side_zpsa90bb69b.jpg
back_zps6f46c46f.jpg

Replies

• tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    ahh photos are a bit too wide - needs a right click and open image in new tab to see full comparison
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What an achievement!

It is marvelous to see the change - very inspiring! Congratulations!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Great job! Lookin' good! ;)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look wonderful, lady.

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but don't you love seeing that back chub change? My back looked just like yours in the first photos and now has changed very similarly to the way yours has and I am still so pleased :-)

Clothes fit so much better and look so much better! Not that it was terrible in the beginning but it does make a nice difference.

Cheers!
  • tumbledownhouse
    Options
    I know absolutely what you mean re:back chub! Definitely the series of photos I am the most jazzed about - you can't suck in back fat! ;)
  • tumbledownhouse
    Options
    Also my posture is clearly heaps better - or looks heaps better.
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    looking good-well done :drinker:
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Great job!

Just hit that mark myself yesterday. It's a great feeling.
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    What what! Great job Tumbledown! I can see a huge difference -- not just in back chub but as you mentioned posture, your chest looks better (boobs are higher) and then your waist doesn't stick out. Overall, fantastic change! Keep it up lady! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!