Looking for friends to motivate you?!

Options
12346»

Replies

• kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i'd always take a little extra motivation, if you'd be willing to add me :)
  • BlaqueBeautie2
    Options
    19875203.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

I definitely need some motivation! !
  • mysterycookie
    mysterycookie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi, I've been here for a long time, but the final 10lb have been really difficult for me to get rid of!!!

could use other peoples' help!
  • Peanut724h
    Peanut724h Posts: 3
    Options
    It's day one for me!!! Looking for motivation and opportunity to motivate others in return. Let's make sure no one takes this journey alone!!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    FR sent :)
  • bab6667
    bab6667 Posts: 4
    Options
    I need all the support I can get......got to do this!!! I will do this!!!
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options
    hi. i've sent you a request. also anyone else please feel free to add me. always looking for support on here. i've got 6 more pounds to lose before i reach my goal
  • 2011Eileen
    2011Eileen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I would enjoy your MFP friendship to motivate us along this weight loss journey together.
    So feel free to add me as a friend.
    Eileen
  • Truella
    Truella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been here awhile but have very few friends because I didn't realize this whole community existed. I could use advice and general support. My fiance bet me January 2nd that if I lost 50lbs and maintained it off for a month he would give me $1,000 for new clothes. I've recently hit the half way point but still struggle with diet mostly.

I've actually lost around 60lbs. But only 25 since the bet started. Add me - I'll encourage you if you encourage me!
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open for food ideas. I am a regular and honest food logger. :smile:
  • gav25091129
    gav25091129 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey guys and girls looking to chat and swap ideas on here

is a beach body realistic at 33 ...
  • mandybeck522
    Options
    Hi, I'm not new to weight lose programmes, my trouble is sticking to them. I'm hoping that if I can have support here and offer support to others I may just get to where I want to be.

If anyone would like to help me stay on track please friend me

Thanks
  • meltingshelly
    meltingshelly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! I love the response that this thread has received, let's keep it going :)