Hello Everyone!

Options
Hello my name is Jerry, I've tried a few different diets and i think this is going to be what helps me lose the weight. i stumbled on to this when i did a search for an app on my Droid. I've started tracking my intake as well as my exercise. and have already seen some results with a few pounds of weight loss. although it was just my birthday on Oct 1st and that was hard to try and stay on track . but that over now and I'm back at it eating good and watching my intake. can't wait to see the results. so far I've seen a lot of people on her that have given me the incentive that i was look for and has helped my say that this isn't going to be a bad thing. not like the other diets that i have tried in the past that is. I'm combining a few things along with eating the right amount of good foods as well as lots of exercise and some things that i saw on the Dr. Oz show and website. so i guess we'll see how it all goes over the next few months. my goal is to reach 200 lbs I'm currently 228.4 lbs. how ever long it takes 1 pound a week or 2 what ever it may be as long as it's coming off and showing results is what counts. hope to meet some inspiring people on here to help me strive for this goal. thanks everyone for you contributions to this site and helping other to work toward a common goal. to be healthy!:happy:

Replies

• mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    welcome Jerry, and good job staying on track for your birthday. Congrats on the weightloss already. Remember losing weight is a lifestyle change not a diet, and that's what you will find here (a lifestyle change if you are really committed to a healthier life). You will also find alot of support, motivation, and inspiration. And within a few short weeks you'll be someones inspiration. I wish you all the best on your journey. Feel free to friend me for support