New start, new life - Hi there!

Options
gjwi
gjwi Posts: 4 Member
Hello everyone. I just joined yesterday after hearing about this place from a few friends and seeing it mentioned online, etc. I thought...well, wow...seeing I have been and am further wanting to do something huge with my life as far as change and more so, health goes...this might work! It's only been a day, but wow...recording everything, having these visible, organized goals and a wealth of information and support really are going to make this helpful, positive and enjoyable.

Not only am I here for some weight loss and better health, but I am starting (very early stages...I need to ease into this, lol) my journey to fully living the life of Vegan-ism. Started with the small, very easy stuff such as cosmetics, clothing, animal & eco-friendly everything, yadda, yadda. The hardest part for me, is the diet. I've been easing in though. As a lifelong carnivore and dairy worshiper, this is not an easy feat. I must just keep on keepin' on and this place seems like it is the right fit in aiding with my ultimate goals and devotion to success. I guess I've rambled on long enough for a measly intro thread, so I will release you from my clutches now =D. Nice to meet you all!