Not Quite a Success Story.

Options
Hey guys :) This is day 32 of my lifestyle change! It's been TOUGH! Being a full time college student, worker, and sorority girl whose in at least 5 other organizations lol. I'm nowhere near a success story because I have yet to reach my goal... BUT my goal requires me to lose 10-12 lbs a month in order to be my ideal weight for my college graduation in May 2015. Well today was my first weigh-in... I decided to wait a month before I did the first one..... and I'm down 14.7 lbs! That's 2.7 OVER my goal!!! I see no difference at all... but I feel one... with that being said I'm gonna post a picture anyway. The first one is from day 3 and the one in the pink is from Friday (todays Sunday) I'm at 386 now starting at 401, my goal is about 195-230 and I stand at 6'2.

3fee331b-3b41-49d0-a8ad-1c0b4a8fa940.jpg

Replies

• AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Great job for sticking to it for 32 days . Please do not be discouraged when you do not hit your monthly goal . I lost 70 lbs in 6 months and only 10 lbs in the following 3 months . but I did lose inches ..so keep going and no matter how slow or fast you go before your graduation it will be so much better than gaining weight .

Good luck !
  • momcowen
    momcowen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you look great! I'm trying too and you've given me inspiration-keep up the great work!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job on sticking to your plan for a month!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you are looking great, if you do not see a change that is okay, because you are feeling good.you sure have a lot going on. The rate you are going I have faith in you that this is what you want, and you will be at your goal on graduation day 2015!!! Believe in your self and you will!!!
    Judy
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    So much respect. You are on your way!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congrats on the loss and you should be very proud of what you have already done. The battle is one day at a time and you will get where you want to be! :drinker:
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes a while for us to see the differences in mirror but I am sure you are feeling a difference in your clothes and your health.

You are being sensible and doing amazing, well done :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!