Need help: Bikini workout schedule with Jillian dvds

Options
Buhbee
Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
So I'm going to the beach in 4 weeks and I need some help getting beach ready. I originally planned on doing Hard Body 2x a week but then I found from a shape article that jillian recommends doing it 3 times. My problem area is really more my lower abdominals. I bought turbo fire so I wanted to do jillian (day) and turbo (night). I'm torn between killer buns as thighs and killer abs to put into my routine. My goal is to workout 6 days a week. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated! :smile:

Replies

• gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Somebody please help her out :D

Bumping!

Ps: Sorry, Buhbee, I've got no advice, but good luck! :)xx
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I've done shred everyday for 3 weeks with kettlebells thrown in and seen good results. Just find something u can stick with or you'll get bored and walk away
  • Buhbee
    Options
    Lol thank you gettingsexy94!
  • clairebeth8
    clairebeth8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think almost any Jillian DVD is a great option! I especially love her 30 Day Shred and No More Trouble Zones. I've done Killer Buns and Thighs and Killer Abs a few times, so I'm not terribly used to it yet.
    I've had really good results with 30 Day Shred. It's a 3-2-1 structure of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), with 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. After a month of 30 Day Shred, I lost an inch off my waist and hips, so I'm a believer. Also, the good thing about 30DS is it's so short that you're done before you know it.
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 tonight, and I've heard it's similar to 30DS.
    I agree with schnargo, I think the key is to mix it up enough that you're never bored.
    Best of luck! Add me if you need some motivation. I could always use some myself!
  • arf24_1
    arf24_1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love 6 week 6 pack. I started doing it in February, alternating with ripped in 30 and a few other Jillian workouts. I definitely now have some very nice ab definition.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I love both of those workouts. If I have time I will do both back to back. Great workout and burns lots of calories. If you don't already have the DVD's you can find some on vimeo.com and youtube. 6 week 6 pack is also a great DVD. I have been doing that one as well.

I agree that you can't really go wrong with any of her workouts. I have had great results mixing it up and doing a variety of her workouts depending on the day.

Good luck! You can do it!! :smile:
  • Buhbee
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies! :)