Winning the war doesnt come in one day....

Options
Each day is a battle as long as you win more battles then you lose, your winning the war. It's those lil successes you can draw your strength from for the next battle, which eventually leads you to winning the war . And those lil failures remind you what your fighting for .

TO VICTORY !!!!!

Replies

• FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    so true! Having this mindset is the key to losing weight long-term. ... consistently healthy behaviors... even if there are a few blow-ups once in a while!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    That's right. Last time I weight in I was sure that i was going to weight more or if I was lucky weight the same as i did two weeks priror. I lost weight and made my first mini goal.
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    love it, few words but very inspirational. so for the rest of this week I'm thinking of my small victories as steps towards winning the big war
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Couldnt agree more! :bigsmile:

I just wrote in another post along the same lines. I'm all for the 80/20 rule. Cut yourself some slack. Live a little. If you lose a battle, just get back to the goal the next day. There is not competition. This is your life! And this IS for life. Us fat prone people need to realise that losing the weight is the EASY bit! Establishing new eating habits and keeping it off for life is the war!

yeah! Bring it on! :bigsmile:
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Love it, believe it, gonna use it. Thank you.
  • Taraandrod
    Options
    Brilliant
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Great post! Thank you.