ZUMBA BUDDIES??

Options
2»

Replies

• janelann222
    Options
    I ADORE zumba! My instructor is awesome. I will say it was a little intimidating at first, and I thought the moves were somewhat difficult (this coming from a former dancer and cheerleader), but once I got the hang of it and got over learning it, I was in love. I always like to encourage newcomers as I was the same way when starting out. It is an amazing non boring way to lose weight, have fun, and dance!
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    I started zumba a few weeks ago and I love it! I am in the Zumba Gold classes which is more of a beginner type. It is great for some "me" time and exercise!
  • Mrsbrooks33
    Options
    Get the Zumba on the Wii it is amazing!!!!! I also enjoy going to classes.:smile::smile:
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Love love love Zumba usually get 2-3 classes a week in. I also have most of the Zumba Wii games.
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba, but I've just not been finding time to do it lately. Y'all need to keep me more accountable, haha.
  • daniellemarie1985
    Options
    I LOVE ZUMBA!!! I love my instructors and shaking my butt!!!! I havent ever stuck to a diet or exercise plan before but i find it very easy to do now!!!! My daughter loves zumba too she goes with me every day we usually go 5 times a week!!!:smile::smile: