Insanity- Month 2

Hey, I'm about to start recovery week today. Is anyone else doing month 2 or have done Month 2 before? I haven't lost any weight since I started. I was actually eating under the amount I'm supposed to. Could that have been a deterrent? Has anyone else been following the nutrition guide? I have so many questions, haha. I'm so worried about eating 2200 calories a day because I feel that it might make me gain. Can anyone help me get through this ludicrous assumption?

Thanks! Hope to find others who are in Month 2.

: )

Replies

• lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    I'm starting week 3 of month 2 tomorrow. I lost 10 pounds in the first month, but haven't lost anything in the 2nd month yet. I just upped my calories because I found out I was eating way too little, so hopefully I'll start to see the scale move again. Either way, I've seen huge changes in the way I look, so that's always helpful!
    Good luck!
    Also, I SOOO understand how hard it is to imagine eating MORE to weigh less. My fiance has to drill it in my head EVERY DAY. I am so scared of gaining!
  • teenpunx
    teenpunx Posts: 12 Member
    I'm starting week 3 of month 2 tomorrow. I lost 10 pounds in the first month, but haven't lost anything in the 2nd month yet. I just upped my calories because I found out I was eating way too little, so hopefully I'll start to see the scale move again. Either way, I've seen huge changes in the way I look, so that's always helpful!
    Good luck!
    Also, I SOOO understand how hard it is to imagine eating MORE to weigh less. My fiance has to drill it in my head EVERY DAY. I am so scared of gaining!

Thanks so much for a response, Laura! So, having a low calorie intake can actually hurt you, wow, I've never heard of that before. How do you do your meals? I usually do 6 meals a day, but, with upping calories it's a little difficult. What do you do?