Surprised I Weigh What I Do

Options
Hello there!

Well firstly, I would like to begin by telling you all just a little about myself.

I am eighteen, living in Manchester (England) and I am a performing arts student. I perform and rehearse five to six days a week, for at least 6+ hours a turn. I take extra dance classes, and walk a minimum of three miles a day, mostly five miles on the more active days. Between all of that, studying and maintaining a social life, I have little time to work out on top of that too and had mostly assumed that with all the dancing and walking, I would be active enough.
Dietary wise, I am pescatarian, meaning that I don't consume meat out of a personal palette choice. My meals largely consist of seafood, vegetables and wholemeal carbs although I do have the occasional sweet tooth also. I'm lactose intolerant, so my dairy is more restricted to the occasional goats cheese and almond milk.

So to my surprise the other day, I decided to weigh myself. At 5"2 and a half and eighteen, at 9st 8lb.

I'm not of course saying that I am hugely overweight, but after being eight and a half stone for a good whole, I do feel now feel extremely self conscious. I am a clothes size 8, sometimes a 10, sometimes a 6, depending on the shop.

I'm not too happy with my figure at the moment and I'm quite wary of the lifts we will be doing in two months time in dance.

I don't drink alcohol, smoke or do takeaways.

I was just wondering if somebody could perhaps present some advice/tips for me in this situation as I am not too sure what I could potentially change? I could also post pictures if that helps.

Thank you!