Help

Options
Hello all,
Just had a question for some of ya'll who have had the success in loosing your weight. First let me say that I have been dilligent to keep coming back time after time instead of giving up and not returning till next month or sometimes longer, so I'm happy that I am sticking to the site and logging calories. I also didn't ever exercise and I have been doing extremely well at getting some type of activity in every single day ( yay me). However I am not loosing as fast as I had expected and was wondering if it's because I'm eating my excercise calories. How do you handle your extra calories, do you always eat them, never eat them, eat them on special occasions...I would love to hear what all ya'll think. Thank you to whoever posts and shares, need all the help and advice I can get. Good luck to all ya'll in your weight loss goals :)

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    First off, there is no one standard as you need to do what works for you. Just make sure you do not go underd 1200 per day and for the rest, go with what works best for you. some times you have to just do the old fashion trial and error, but most important thing is log everything. That the only way to compare what works best for you.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I'm not a verteran of the site and have only been watching and logging for 4 weeks so I may not be qualified to reply but I eat when i'm hungry. I'm letting my body decide. If I'm close to my calorie intake and I get hungry I will have something very light. So far its working for me
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I agree re exercise calories - it's trial and error. I prefer not to eat them if I can help it (unless I'm really hungry), but I make up for it by having a cheat day every now and again. Good luck!