my picture must be in the dictionary next to insanity

Options
only because I can't seem to lose a pound....my scale plays between the same 3-4 pounds (has for the last 7-9 months) and yet I keep trying.....isn't that insanity.....continue doing the same thing, same results??

I do switch up my workouts but for the most part - they remain the same. Lately I have tried reducing cardio and increase weights but so far...nothing but, back up 2 pounds. (reduced running because my feet have gotten so UGLY)

I've asked before for some input and only heard I needed to reduce calories but, when I read all of the post it would seem I am not way over in my calories. (I know, I am me and it is just different)

I am just beginning to think that because I have always had "eating" issues, EDO in the past that just maybe my metabolism is much slower or I just don't burn as fast....perfect example -- I average 14,000 steps a day and barely hit 2100 average cal burn on my fit bit (not counting my strength/circuit cals) - I see others are at 2500 :(

If you are reading this and you do lose -- YEA you -- I'm very jealous!!

Replies

• prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Do you log all your food? Every bite and every drop of liquid? Do you weigh your food with a scale every time? The only reason to not lose weight over that period of time is that you are eating too much. But if you don't log accurately, you won't know for sure. Calculate TDEE, reduce intake by 15% on TDEE. Try that.