Wedding Ring and Watch

Options
I had both sized, since they were both flopping around. My wedding ring was made at a size 8, I purposely oversized it because I needed a 7.5 but the ring is wide and like Cinderella's sister said..."sevens are so comfortable I always wear eights...LOL"

My watch had a link removed and my ring went down by 1.25 sizes!

YAY~! I won't lose my ring now!!!

Replies

• nahhan12
    Options
    Some of my rings are starting to slide around a little to easily now too! I've been dreading having them resized though. It seems like such a hassle, but I guess it'd be better than losing a ring!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I had some of my rings done last week, I'd hate to loose them. Must remember to have my watch done too, its starting to get on my nerves!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Im down half of my 40 pound gain since september of last 09 (25pounds) and im STILL waiting to be able to wear my wedding ring again which i haven't worn since 3 months after my wedding in january of 09 i refuse to upsize it I am going to get back down and even lose more weight after it fits lol i am reallly reallly hoping that i actually have to downsize it haha. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LOSS!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I had some of my rings done last week, I'd hate to loose them. Must remember to have my watch done too, its starting to get on my nerves!

I had put it off forever. I knew they had to be done but the thought of a jeweler cutting through my bands just ...ugh...I didn't want to think about it. But the prospect of losing it was worse, so I finally worked up my nerve, and found a jeweler who could do it in an hour...LOL
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    What a feeling...
    Better to resize a loose fitting ring than lose a valuable to your heart ring.

b
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    and...one really good part I forgot...he polished it up so it's all perfect and shiny. It had become very scratched, now it looks new again.

Is it normal to be this in love with your own jewelry? I'm really not materialistic, I just adore my ring. I secretly think it is better than all other wedding rings (well that's not so secret now, huh?)

and my watch was a gift from my father for graduating college, so it is also precious to me. I wouldn't be able to lose it, but it is much more confortable now that it just sits on my wrist instead of sliding all over the place.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!