Green bean Extract.

Options
2»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I tried Green Bean Coffee extract and it works. Well I think it works. Do you think it works? I'm not sure.

Were you eating at a calorie deficit? Because I'd bet money that's what helped you lose weight.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Just NO!!

Come on now! If some magic pill really worked, would we all be on a calorie counting site????? To each is own, but I'll stick with a calorie deficit.
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Rule of thumb: If Dr. Oz recommends it, it's legit. I mean he's a doctor people!!

^^^ Sarcasm
    Dr OZ is a business man with a personal agenda & promotes what he sells....if you want accurate info read peer reviewed journals for the actual published & debated clinical studies....kinda boring but much more accurate as well as less prone to exaggeration, scare mongering & hyperbole eh!

^^^ Didn't get the memo.

Now back to Green Bean Coffee... Bet it tastes like baby food on crack. =D

(note to missing memo person, that too was a joke.)
  • lizwizCYLS
    lizwizCYLS Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ya I knew it was a joke but I'm dealing with some genuine followers & it puts me into orbit trying to politely guide them to real sources so it kinda triggered a bit of venting eh! ;)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    If it works for you then by all means continue, but please try to do your research regarding any possible side effects. I was only able to dig out 2 studies, one that showed a modest blood pressure improvement and another (of a much poorer quality) that showed improved weight loss.

I personally try to stay on the safe side and stick to what has been proven to work for centuries with less potential side effects, namely calorie deficit and increased activity.
  • sheenashe10
    Options
    Thanks for your posts. I just wanted to see if it worked for other people or it was just me. Thank you
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your posts. I just wanted to see if it worked for other people or it was just me. Thank you

What exactly changed for you? Weight loss? I would wager that it was other lifestyle changes that made it "work" for you. (hint: calorie deficit)
  • sheenashe10
    Options

What exactly changed for you? Weight loss? I would wager that it was other lifestyle changes that made it "work" for you. (hint: calorie deficit)

I felt more awake, so maybe I was more active. It also made me had frequent and regular bowel movement. and lastly I ate a bit less as well.