Summer Vegetable Lasagna

Options
jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
I just received this in the mail and haven't tried it yet, but it looks and sounds really yummy!

2 Yellow Squash
2 Zucchini
6 Medium Potatoes (I might up the other veggies and lessen this one)
1 large onion
1 lemon (zest)
4T olive oil
4-6 tomatoes (or 1 15 oz. diced tomatoes)
2 oz. Feta Cheese
1.5 tsp. seasoning salt
fresh pepper

Preheat oven to 375. Cut potatoes ito 1/8" thick slices and all other vegetables into 1/4" slices. In a bowl, mix all vegetables except tomatoes with lemon zest, 3 T olive oil, seasoning salt and pepper. Place in 9 x 13" casserole. Tope with tomato slices and crumbled feta and drizzle with 1 T olive oil. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil and cook another 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are slightly browned.
Preparation 20 minutes.

Serves 8
Calories 188
Protein 5g
Carb 25g
Fat 9g
Fiber 4g

I might go out and buy the ingredients tomorrow and try this. Too bad I can't attach the picture, b/c it looks delicious!

ENJOY!

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I just received this in the mail and haven't tried it yet, but it looks and sounds really yummy!

2 Yellow Squash
    2 Zucchini
    6 Medium Potatoes (I might up the other veggies and lessen this one)
    1 large onion
    1 lemon (zest)
    4T olive oil
    4-6 tomatoes (or 1 15 oz. diced tomatoes)
    2 oz. Feta Cheese
    1.5 tsp. seasoning salt
    fresh pepper

Preheat oven to 375. Cut potatoes ito 1/8" thick slices and all other vegetables into 1/4" slices. In a bowl, mix all vegetables except tomatoes with lemon zest, 3 T olive oil, seasoning salt and pepper. Place in 9 x 13" casserole. Tope with tomato slices and crumbled feta and drizzle with 1 T olive oil. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove foil and cook another 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are slightly browned.
    Preparation 20 minutes.

Serves 8
    Calories 188
    Protein 5g
    Carb 25g
    Fat 9g
    Fiber 4g

I might go out and buy the ingredients tomorrow and try this. Too bad I can't attach the picture, b/c it looks delicious!

ENJOY!
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm! That sounds really yummy! I LOVE veggie lasagna! too bad my hubby isn't too fond of the stuff... ;o)