Insanity Workout?

Options
Hey so ive just started using the insanity workout (lictually today) does anyone know how many calories it burns. I done the fit test but dont no how many cals that is but im sweating so much!

If anyone has any high intense cardio workout to burn fat/belly fat please post here

Replies

• SavinnaMarie
    SavinnaMarie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I select the "circuit training" option when I log it in :D I'm planning to get an HRM though so I can log a more accurate number of calories I burned while working out.
  • maryetamfp
    maryetamfp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It depends a lot on your weight and how good you stick to the routines and push yourself, etc. I got myself an HRM to make sure I was tracking my progress accurately. I've finished the first 4 weeks (although this last week has been a bit "different" and will be doing the recovery workouts this week.

In my particular case, I tend to burn around 350-400 calories with the Cardio Power & Resistance workout which is "less intense" than Pure Cardio or the Pylometric circuit BUT I can do this one without stopping and pushing myself a lot and for Pure Cardio and Pylometric I do need to take some breaks so at the end of the day, I'm burning more with the less intense one because I can do it in one go... It's difficult to give you an estimate of calories as it depends a lot on your personal conditions!

Good luck with it!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Get a heart rate monitor. Then you'll know exactly how many calories it burns.
  • Carmencita1992
    Options
    Hey
    The calories lost are around the figures below
    plyometric cardio circuit 420
    Insanity cardio abs 110
    Insanity cardio power and resistance 415
    Insanity cardio recovery 210
    Insanity pure cardio 340
    Fitness test 230

This is what I loose and I'm 5ft 6 weighing 140lbs
  • haleyrutter
    haleyrutter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    as wondering about this, thank you. It feels like a lot more though!!