Has any one ever tried...

Options
Flirty Girl Fitness ?? Lol. if so can i get your thoughts and opinions + Results?.... And i also wanted to start the 30 Day shred dvd with jillian michaels,

So is anyone else doing either or have already done them?

i would just appreciate ur thoughts and advice/opinions.

Thank you! :)

Replies

• kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Never done Flirty Girl ... I'm trying to get through Jillian ... but I'll be honest, the workout is kinda hard ish I guess ... but I just dislike her so much that I get mad. And then workout with someone else and laugh and smile the whole workout through.

I know other people who love her though!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I dropped 20 lbs in two months doing Jillians 30 day shred, no it wasnt ALL the exercise, it was my diet and water intake as well, but that was literally the only exercising I did and I loved it , I did it when it was free on demand though so I didnt actually get the whole thing. Not sure if it is still on there, no advice on the flirty girl fitness sry :/
  • obliviousx3
    Options
    hmm has no one heard of flirty girl fitness

im excited to start 30 day fitness. how does it work exactly? new workout every day?
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have heard of it but I haven't tried it yet because I am over the weight limit for the pole and DH says if I get it I have to be able to do the pole part too
  • obliviousx3
    Options
    i tried the first day of 30 day shred yesterday. its no joke!
  • katytru
    Options
    I have never heard of the flirty girl workout but I'll tell you what I love doing. Julianne from dancing with the stars came out with an exercise DVD and it is so much fun if your into a dance kind of workout. I got it from wal mart. The first week I started on this site I did the DVD for 3 days and ate decently for the whole week and I lost 2 pounds. I'm a full time college student and have a job and am a youth leader at my church. So i don't have much time to excersise much less want to do excersise when I'm done with everything. But this makes me want to just get up and dance.
  • obliviousx3
    Options
    oo that seems fun!!! ill have to look into that!
  • txshanen0671
    Options
    sorry I don't know much about flirty girl.. but Jillian will KICK YOUR BUTT!!! I do her dvd from time to time, and it's tough! My hubby hates her and the sound of her voice, so it's pretty funny.. I also have the biggest looser wii game, it has her and Bob as trainers, and that's pretty cool too, and a little easier to do. Good luck.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    No but I used the carmen electra ones..it wasnt as fun as I thought It would be..then again I think its main purpose is to boost confidence asnd when I tried it I couldnt be too confident..if u know what I mean ;)
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    i tried the first day of 30 day shred yesterday. its no joke!
    Niether is the "making the cut" book. I would be throughly frightened of her if I were on loser