help me choose a birthday cake

SavinnaMarie
SavinnaMarie Posts: 108 Member
hey guys! My birthday is on the 12th and I can't choose a birthday cake :( I'm fond of rainbows so I got these sample designs. I already have a bakery who can do both I just have to choose 1 design. so help me maybe? :D

1st design:
for the side:
34dof8w.jpg
on top of the cake:
169n7g0.jpg

2nd design:
s6iv45.jpg
(just the cake)

Replies

• They look so nice! But for a bit of a healthy side i reckon you should have fruit made on the top so its sweet and some of its healthy!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    I like number 1, and if they do different color layered sponge it will be stunning when.cut into, that's what I.made for my sons birthday and looked and tasted great

<<< there's my sons cake he loves rainbows too, so he had a rainbow cake :) happy birthday to u aswell
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    I like the sides of #1, but not the top. I like the top of the 2nd
  • SavinnaMarie
    I like number 1, and if they do different color layered sponge it will be stunning when.cut into, that's what I.made for my sons birthday and looked and tasted great

<<< there's my sons cake he loves rainbows too, so he had a rainbow cake :) happy birthday to u aswell

Good job on the cake, it looks nice! thanks for the greeting x
  • LadyK1P1
    LadyK1P1 Posts: 69
    I think #1 is the most adult, and feminine and spring time looking of the 3. Very pretty
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    I love #1...It's really cute and feminine...Though it doesn't look simple to me. :*)

Happy Birthday!!
  • SavinnaMarie
    I love #1...It's really cute and feminine...Though it doesn't look simple to me. :*)

Happy Birthday!!

thank you!
  • SavinnaMarie
    thanks for helping, everyone! hope i could get some more opinions on this one
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    coolest-alf-birthday-cake-21668603.jpg