so freakin' happy!

Options
ezreka
ezreka Posts: 53 Member
Six months ago when I started my weight lose journey I wore a size 14 jeans. About a month ago I went and got a size 12 and let me tell you I looked hot, but now my size 12's are starting to fall off. Today I went to Kohls to get a new pair of jeans......I expected to get a size 10. I took a size 10 and a size 8 to the dressing room, I tried on the size 8's first AND THEY FIT! They are a little tight, so I tried on the 10's, they are a little loose, so I bought the 8's......I know I am going to keep loosing and they won't be tight for to long :) I don't have any pictures yet, because I am not done. When I reach my goal weight of 130 I will post my before and after pics. Thanks for letting me share......you should have seen me in the dressing room, I don't remember smiling that big in a long time :)

Replies

• lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!Fabulous!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!!!!! Congrats on your success!
  • jme959
    jme959 Posts: 18
    Options
    congratulations....that is such a wonderful feeling!!!!
  • losergirl78
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is so wonderful!!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Great job! Going down a pant size, specially jeans, feels sooooo good.:happy:
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Options
    Good for you. And congrats on all the work you did to get there. Eight is a nice number, isn't it? Do that happy dance. :flowerforyou:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Yippee!!!

(I started at loose 16s, but actually closed some snug 8s today, too....!!! Long distance Hi-Five!)
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I know just how you feel....I got my first size 12's last month, after starting in a size 20. Now they are loose, but holding off for a bit because I still have 25 pounds that I want to lose.
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Great job! What a wonderful feeling! My goal weight is also 130 :D Keep up the good work!
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope to be able to say the same thing in a while. :drinker:
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Six months ago when I started my weight lose journey I wore a size 14 jeans. About a month ago I went and got a size 12 and let me tell you I looked hot, but now my size 12's are starting to fall off. Today I went to Kohls to get a new pair of jeans......I expected to get a size 10. I took a size 10 and a size 8 to the dressing room, I tried on the size 8's first AND THEY FIT! They are a little tight, so I tried on the 10's, they are a little loose, so I bought the 8's......I know I am going to keep loosing and they won't be tight for to long :) I don't have any pictures yet, because I am not done. When I reach my goal weight of 130 I will post my before and after pics. Thanks for letting me share......you should have seen me in the dressing room, I don't remember smiling that big in a long time :)

Congratulations on your awesome progress. I actually had the same experience recently. Not jeans, but my dress pants that I wear to work. the 10's were falling off of me, so ordered 8's. They too are just a little snug (or at least they were last Thursday), but I know I am going to continue to lose weight and so, will be wearing them even though they are a little snug. I started out wearing 16's and 14's, so to be in an 8 is absolutely wonderful. And this weekend I've reduced my weight by a little over a pound again - so I am sure the 8's will be fitting less snug tomorrow when I go to work.

Vickie
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Thats great!
  • erin_89
    erin_89 Posts: 45
    Options
    All the hard work for lossing weight pays off when your in a dressing rooming trying on a size that you never thought you would put on.

Keep up the good work
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Well done you!!!!:bigsmile:

I'm loving the clothes size different best of all.... was a UK 20 now a UK 14 on top (with 36 EE/Fs!!!!) and a 16/18 bottom..... a loooonnnnggg way to go for me though!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone and congrats to all of you who have also gone down in clothes sizes, it is AWESOME!
  • mommy2r
    mommy2r Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Single digits, woo hoo!!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That's so GREAT!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • TonyaJ83
    TonyaJ83 Posts: 155
    Options
    AWESOME! I'm in a 13 & would like to get into 5's like I wore several years ago. My 13's were super tight & now starting P90X a week ago, they are getting loose!
  • nosidda
    nosidda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :smile:
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You just described my dream shopping experience-haha! I have never in my life (since I was a young child probably) worn a single digit number sized pants...I want so badly to be a size 8 or smaller...right now I'm in 14's, but I was wearing 10-12's before I got pregnant wiht my third daughter (born two months ago). I am so happy for you and you are an inspiration to those of us still working our way there!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!