Forum Whoring.

Options

Replies

• __Amazeballs__
    Options
    LOL! Forum whoring with my real name - not a problem! I am not shy! Whoring on the other hand - that name changes quite often! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So subtle is your art of trade secret sharing. Geez K, why don't you spill the gory deets about how you drug 'em and love 'em too.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    LOL! Forum whoring with my real name - not a problem! I am not shy! Whoring on the other hand - that name changes quite often! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Prepare your inbox for the onslaught it's about to receive...
  • KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options

Prepare your inbox for the onslaught it's about to receive...

Lol, maybe message whoring is number 6 on my list - wait. my messages are lonely!! WAHH!!! lol kiddinggggggg :sad: :sad:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

You laugh but I heard from a woman on here yesterday who shared a story of how a MFP guy (posing as a woman) stalked her in real life. Confronted her at her gym and at a store.

Wise up
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

You laugh but I heard from a woman on here yesterday who shared a story of how a MFP guy (posing as a woman) stalked her in real life. Confronted her at her gym and at a store.

Wise up

RAWR! Way to be a downer!! :grumble:
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

Wise up

How bout dem apples?! :) Very difficult coming up with a name that wasn't taken!
  • Rafter88
    Rafter88 Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm so confused, woke up with some stranger in my bed, got grabbed , rated my looks and brought me in here. Now I'm in a Whoring room..wtf is going on ???
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Just so you know...

giphy.gif
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Wise up

I like to have fun as much as anyone here. Just know several women on here that have been stalked because of sharing too much information. Glad to see you changed your username. :flowerforyou:
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

Wise up

I like to have fun as much as anyone here. Just know several women on here that have been stalked because of sharing too much information. Glad to see you changed your username. :flowerforyou:

I will beat a beach! JK, I am a wuss! and scared of the dark - def don't need stalkers!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    This post was like an after school special.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

hqdefault.jpg
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

hqdefault.jpg

He's not a real dog. UGH. :grumble:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • This post was like an after school special.

hqdefault.jpg

Like a dog as in wiener? Like a...what a minute...lol
  • KatieLouWho19
    Options

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, like that kind!!
  • DLo_122
    DLo_122 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.gif
  • This post was like an after school special.

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, like that kind!!
    [/quote}

I approve
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options

Wise up

I will beat a beach! JK, I am a wuss! and scared of the dark - def don't need stalkers!!

I'm the person he's referring to. And it really happened. And it's not like I told the person what gym I went to either. I replied to a post about a chain of gyms, and stated that I went to that specific gym. The person then matched the gym chain up to the area I had listed in my profile. For example, baton rouge, Al. So the person clearly waited until he could piece together enough info, then made his move. So now everything on my profile info, is not the truth. I'm currently in the process of going to court over this and the stalker posted bail. He was arrested with a 357 Magnum and seven memory cards of images of ladies he's stalled.
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Totally me right now. Wow. :flowerforyou: :laugh: :drinker: :heart:

Anything for attention I guess.