This outfit finally (basically) fits me...

Options
The first set of photos here I was around 5 weeks post partum (my pretty baby girl was born by c-section December 4th!).

I once weighed around 35 pounds higher than the first pictures, and around 15-20 lower than the ones from today...and I'm cruising on down! I love taking progress pictures, and I totally suggest anyone else do so...I never really fully notice differences until I take new ones! I take them every 4 weeks.

The difference between the first and the last here is around 20 pounds, and the difference in weight between each picture is 4-6 pounds. 4-6 pounds make a big difference! I'm not gonna post my whole bio until I'm down the next 20 I think, but I'm very excited, and I wanted to share!

Good luck to everyone else!!! I love seeing your photos! Happy Monday :)

910b5c97-a48d-448e-a681-50597c5c5f72_zpsbaf88f4b.jpg

haha, i look around 12-15 weeks pregnant in the last picture... hopefully that'll change by my next set!
(edited to fix my picture!)

Replies

• smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    nice job so far.:smile:
  • tayortoeknee
    tayortoeknee Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference! Great picture series and progress :)
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Great progress! It's always nice to notice and best of all feel when clothes fit differently. I carry most of my weight in my hips and thighs so wearing the correctly sized by waist pants is difficult. It's nice to be able to get on pants in my correct size comfortably.

Just out of curiosity, have you had any ah-ha moments where somethings too big and that's made you proud of yourself? I love those little victories.
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great Pictures thanks for sharing.
  • tayortoeknee
    tayortoeknee Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Definitely! The jeans I bought after my little girl was born (because I was soooooooo frickin sick of maternity jeans) are bags now! That was definitely a-ha for me. Those jeans were size too-big as far as I'm concerned haha.

and thanks everyone! I haven't seen my boyfriend since I was 7 months pregnant (he's in Nova Scotia, I'm in Vermont - blame insurance!), so I'm glad I'll be around the same size I was when we met when he finally visits later this month!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!