Looking for friends: Nutrition & Weight Loss

Options
Hello there,
I am on day 43 of my journey with weight loss/nutrition/fitness and I am looking for friends who are using the same method as I am. I don't eat "clean" and I don't claim to, but I am not eating "diet" foods. My typical day consists of eating full eggs, full fat dairy, nuts, lean meats, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. I still count calories and measure out portions, because I never learned what a proper portion looks like and I'm trying to teach myself so that I don't have to count calories for the rest of my life, and I can dish myself out a portion of food without having to measure/weight it. Also, I don't limit myself so severely that I can never have things like ice cream... I just don't have it every day. I'm finding that I'm craving those types of foods less and less.

I have also starting walking and I try to walk at least 2 miles a day.
I'm not a gym person... my preferred methods of exercise are walking outside and swimming in the ocean (or long island sound, since that's what we live near) in the summertime. I do strength training at home with hand weights and my exercise mat for crunches.

Basically I'm looking for friends who are like myself. If you look at my profile/blog, you'll see that this is not my first crack at losing weight. I lost 145 pounds before, and was unable to maintain the weight (I attribute this to a lack of education on eating the RIGHT foods and portion control, and just not trying hard enough to learn these things).