Hello

Hello, I'm new at this (again). Its been a few years since I've really applied myself and tried to lose weight. The last time I made the effort I went from 220 to 160 within 6 months. That was 2 years ago. Now due to medical issues( vasovagal syncope, hypotension and sinuc tachycardia, as well as adrenal issues) My workouts are limited. Im back up over 220 and cannot stand to look at myself. Im disgusted! Anyways, Im recently married( March 28th to be exact) and Im a stay at home mommy to our combined family of three kids. I recently started selling a a few party based businesses and enjoy it. I am here looking for the extra kick in my butt to get me motivated and maybe see if anyone can help me with some exercises that dont require me to stand for extended periods. My first goal is to drop 25 pounds! I figured smaller goals are easier to reach and less discouraging when it takes me longer to reach them lol. I want to feel better about my body and I know mfp can help me achieve my goals! Feel free to add me as I can use all the support I can get. Thanks :)

Replies

• ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    bump.
  • hello and welcome back C: I would be glad to help you get to your goals C:
  • welcome back :love:
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Thank you! Im having problems sticking to a healthier diet as my hubby and kids refuse to eat vegetables. Grrrr. Doctor prescribed me Xenical, waiting to see if insurance will cover. I need an extra boost as everything im doing makes me gain. Im not a newbie at this so I am doing everything right( i do count all the bad crap I cave and eat). Hoping begginning of next week will be better as I have a tupperware meeting downstate this weekend and will be attending lunch there.
  • Welcome back and good luck!
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Welcome back-I just was diagnosed with vasovagal syncope and am experiencing some difficulty with long training. I've been working with a trainer who knows my health restraints which has been very helpful. Just thought I'd find more individuals with the same health issue and whose trying to loose weight