Think I may have finally lost my marbles...

Options
honsi
honsi Posts: 210 Member
I think I may have finally lost my mind; I have decided to do Tough Mudder next year. I decided this and then asked two other people wanted to do it with me. They both said yes (then one of them chickened out) so its definitely happening.
I'm not a get 'muddy and cold, climb over stuff, swim under stuff, jump off stuff , run though fire getting electrocuted kind of person. At .all.
I'm a total wuss; stay indoors, go for a walk as long as there is coffee shop along the way kind of person.
I'm starting to not recognize myself; I've gone from being a total couch potato ( 2 years ago) to a fitness fanatic who gets referred to a machine, a Jock and a meat head on quite a regular basis!
And now Tough Mudder , the most un Me thing there is....
Does anyone know what the hell is going on? cos I don't .LoL

Replies

• AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU ! Isn't it great that you are starting to feel like an athelete ?

I love it also although I'm only doing a 5 k Mudd obstical course in June , it will be my first one and I am super excited .

Graet job ,you are doing it !
  • honsi
    honsi Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Well done that's great!.
  • Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I think I may have finally lost my mind; I have decided to do Tough Mudder next year. I decided this and then asked two other people wanted to do it with me. They both said yes (then one of them chickened out) so its definitely happening.
    I'm not a get 'muddy and cold, climb over stuff, swim under stuff, jump off stuff , run though fire getting electrocuted kind of person. At .all.
    I'm a total wuss; stay indoors, go for a walk as long as there is coffee shop along the way kind of person.
    I'm starting to not recognize myself; I've gone from being a total couch potato ( 2 years ago) to a fitness fanatic who gets referred to a machine, a Jock and a meat head on quite a regular basis!
    And now Tough Mudder , the most un Me thing there is....
    Does anyone know what the hell is going on? cos I don't .LoL

Hahaha! It begins... it happens to the least active of us all, a 5k here, a spartan race there, oh yeah a sprint triathlon why not? Next thing you know Tough Mudder\Ironman\Swimming the English Channel. It's the way it goes I'm afraid ;-)

EDIT: Added "English" for our American cousins :-)