Lovin' MFP at the moment!

Options
yungibear
yungibear Posts: 138 Member
Hello everyone! It's almost my first full week of MFP! I'm so excited because this tool is exactly what I needed to kick my butt into gear. I'm currently already 2 months into my new healthier lifestyle and it's been feeling good so far. I joined because I had injured my foot two weeks ago and I backpedaled a little when it came to my exercising and eating. Last week, I decided, "What the heck, let's see what MFP is about since everyone talks about it on Tumblr." Since starting on Tuesday, I put my routine back into gear and I broke my wall at 135 lbs.

I just wanted to make my first post in the community, because I think it'd be a good idea to meet some new people and perhaps some friends if I plan on staying with MFP for a while! If you want to know more about why I am doing this, I am planning on keeping a fitness blog as I go through this fitness and healthier living journey.

So, in short, hello MFP Community! I'm Yungibear and I'm ready to work hard!

Replies

• brieskie
    brieskie Posts: 33
    Options
    Hey there and welcome to MFP!
    I'm always looking for new friends so would love to connect.
    Also... The motivation is great!
    Hope all is well,
    Brie
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Take some time to look through the forums before posting topics, you'll find a lot of stuff has already been covered. There is great information and everyone is helpful if you're willing to listen!! Have fun and get working!
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you! C: I've already been lurking a bit on the forums and you're totally right. There is a wealth of advice and tips. Ahah, I could get carried away very quickly if I don't manage my time.