Calling all Pit Bull owners, lovers, advocates. ect.

Options
california_haley
california_haley Posts: 220 Member
Hello everyone, I'm trying to raise money for bully breeds, and every little bit truly helps. I designed a t-shirt that promotes, primarily but not only for bully breeds to stop dog fighting. The t-shirt comes in Black and in sizes YXS-4XL, they are only $22, and ALL profits will be directly sent to Angel City Pit Bulls, located in LA, California.
I understand this has nothing to do with fitness, but this is a cause that i truly believe in, with all my heart. If you can it would mean the world to myself, and my family of pitbulls for you to own one of these great shirts, to bring awareness to not only pit bull breeds, but to the awful "sport" known as dog fighting.
You can find the booster campaign here----> https://www.booster.com/stopdogfighting

If you are unable to make this purchase please know that you can donate any amount of money to help support the cause as well, even $1 can help more then you would think.
And for free you can share this site on your facebook wall with your friends and family. Or any other social media you may use, you can also email the campaign to anyone you know that could be interested in supporting the cause.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Replies

• ginakiki
    ginakiki Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    They are the best dogs and great with kids a great family dog...love them I plan on rescuing 2 of them once me and my bf get a place! I was a pit owner and will again
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I love the bull breeds, used to have a staffie. But I would never wear a shirt that advocates euthanizing people. You might want to rethink the design? Otherwise I would love to contribute to such a worthy cause.
  • california_haley
    california_haley Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I love the bull breeds, used to have a staffie. But I would never wear a shirt that advocates euthanizing people. You might want to rethink the design? Otherwise I would love to contribute to such a worthy cause.

Its not actually saying like go out and kill people, its saying instead of blaming the breed of dog, or a dog that was doing what it was taught, maybe we should have a grater punishment for the people that are actually behind crime.
    Only recently has dog fighting become a felony offence on a federal level, and in all 50 states.
    However if you dont want to wear the shirt you can donate any amount to the cause.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this?????? LOVE the shirts!!!!!! Can we add Michael Vick to that list?:wink: