WOMEN! Get in here!

MegHoward
MegHoward Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
My fiance has been getting me more active lately, and I'm really enjoying it. However, I'm worried about dropping my breast size. I really don't want to. So, i would like some advice on the following things:

What are some good exercises to work out my belly without reducing my breast size too much?
What are some good exercises to strengthen my back so that I don't keep getting back pains?

Also, if anyone knows, what's a good way to keep my breasts perky through exercise?

Thanks!

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    You can't spot reduce. It's going to leave from where it leaves from. Since most women's breast tissue is primarily fat...well, you can draw the conclusion there...

That being said, for the abs, for the back and for the perkiness, the push-up (not the bra, the actual push-up) is your friend.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Some good pectoral exercises are awesome for perkyness. The back and ab strength, I do standing ab exercises, and it works your entire core and obliques(back muscles). Good luck!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    keep in mind tho that 4 some women (like myself) they don't lose fat from there 1st. i've actually kept my same breast size b/c the fat is comin off on my tummy & hips 1st. (when i went from 248lbs to 199lbs my bra size went from 42C to 36DDD b/c altho i didn't lose breast tissue i did lose it off my back)

each woman is different. some women lose breast size some don't. it just depends. there r exercises that can strengthen ur back. i can't tell u which 1's so far b/c i have't really done any yet. i WILL b doin p90x pretty soon & i DO know that there r some excellent back exercises there. u could go 2 the website & just try orderin that specific disk (i think there r 2 of them) if u don't wanna purchase the whole set. (they allow 4 that b/c sometimes when u purchase a dvd it can get rundown b/c it's played so much)

good luck!! :flowerforyou:

ps:
    if u develop that "cleavage line" that's in-between the breasts it'll actually make ur breasts appear larger the more developed it is even if ur breast size gets smaller.
  • Thank you everyone for your advice im gonna put all your suggestions to the test :) i appreciate all your ideas if you gals find out new ways to reach thoes goals pleas let me know but for now im gonna go on a walk.
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    work your core muscles to assist your back and prevent the pain you mentioned and do all the pec muscle exercises you can find

http://www.better-chest-workouts.com/chest-exercises-women.html
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    work your core muscles to assist your back and prevent the pain you mentioned and do all the pec muscle exercises you can find

http://www.better-chest-workouts.com/chest-exercises-women.html

That's what I thought too. I do the standing abs once a week(or try to) and the first time, I felt every single muscle that I worked, and it was all through my back, my sides, ALL OVER my abs, etc. Amazing!
This discussion has been closed.