Can't sleep

Options
I am having one of those nights (of many) where I can't sleep. I tried to sleep but failed so now I am wide awake. I am thinking about the woman at Dior who was rude to me yesterday. I told her that I wanted to try on eye shadow and asked if I could use one of the brushes. She told me in a mean voice "that's eye shadow, not a brush." Well, obviously. Then she finally let me try it on with a stick but the whole time she was talking in a rude way. I explained to her that I can't see what it's supposed to look like, so next time I will bring my makeup brush and try it on. She asked me in an angry voice if I wanted to buy it and I said no, I'm going to bring my brush next time. She told me that next time she will charge me to try makeup on, even though it's free to try on makeup.

I don't know if I should complain on the phone or if I should go there in person and complain to the customer service of the mall. My feelings were hurt and I felt embarrassed as if I had no right to be there even though most of my makeup is from Dior. I have to go to Taichung anyways in mid April to make the penalty payment at the gym.

Replies