Sugar Free margarita mix

Options
brityn
brityn Posts: 443 Member
Ok, so I know everyone's trying to stay away from alcohol, but there's a time and a place and plenty of pressure for us to drink occasionally. Today I went with a bunch of girls to an open house at our salon and afterwards everyone wanted to go to our restaurant and have a drink while watching the Giants game. (GO GIANTS!) Well, I picked up these sugar free (calorie free) margarita mix packets. It's in a little tube and it's powdered and you just add it to 4 oz. of cold water and an oz of tequila. I was very sceptical as I don't like crystal light or any other sugar free beverage powders. Well, it was delicious! So for an oz of tequila (69 cal) I had a delicious cocktail that didn't break my calorie bank! It's called Baja Bob's original. I bought it at bev mo. Next time i'm having it in vodka. I know it's still not good for me, but everyone's gotta have one now and again!

Replies

• happily
    happily Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure there's calories in vodka.
  • tinasullens
    tinasullens Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yep, about the same calories in an ounce of vodka as there is in an ounce of tequila. I may have to check this margarita mix out though. I found some premixed Master of Mixes Lite Margarita mix at our local Walmart and it's ok. I'm checking out Baja Bob's!!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I need to try this, just blew my calories for the day 800 in margaritas, and I enjoyed them very much ! I have had premix stuff and it was so yucky I poured the drink out. I hope I like baja bob's, it's that time of year that I like to drink, football and holidays.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    GOOD FIND!!! I'll be at BevMos tomorrow.
    :bigsmile:
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    bump so i can read later :)