April Burn Challenge, really?

Options
sanderdejonge
sanderdejonge Posts: 415 Member
OK. Sorry to bother you with this, but it actually annoys me people call this a challenge.
I can understand to some people with extremely busy schedules and 12h work days, the 400cal burn it can be.. But on the actual group somebody said the 4 glasses of water was an actual challenge.

April Burn Challenge

Burn 400 calories and drink 4 glasses of water each day for the rest of the month!

Group Info

Starting 4/8/2014!!!
Summer Time is right around the corner!! Lets kick it up a notch with a 20 day calorie challenge.

Rules:
-Must burn a minimum of 400 calories each day until the end of the month.
-If its a workout rest day, you MUST stay under your calorie limit.
-Drink a minimum of 4 glasses of water each day.
-You MUST check in everyday and log your status.

I burned ______ calories today!
I drank _______ glasses of water!
I did or did not stay under my calorie limit.

Be honest and don't cheat yourself. Stay Focused and you CAN do it!!

Good Luck!!

Replies

• firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    So...what other people consider a challenge annoys you?

I workout for about 45 minutes 5 days a week (and only work 7 hour days) since I mostly lift and do yoga it would certainly be a challenge for me to burn 400 calories.

Seems to me like this is your problem, not theirs.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    sounds like the challenge doesn't fit your criteria. I would suggest not joining.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    sounds like the challenge doesn't fit your criteria. I would suggest not joining.

Werd.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I understand where you are coming from with the water part, but not everyone drinks water like they should and it is a challenge to do so at first for some. Once you start drinking more than 8 glasses a day, yeah it seems easy, but not everyone is there yet. I didn't always drink as much as I should have! This site is to help motivate those around us to be healthier, not to shame them.
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    You're a 22 year old male who's in shape.

Yeah, for someone else that challenge might be hard, for you it's not. So? You wanna medal or something?

:flowerforyou: