Looking for positive motivated friends

Options

Replies

• k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I added you, OP. Everyone else, feel free to add me as well!
  • katlaf23
    katlaf23 Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm always here for those who need support. Feel free to add me!
  • Debibrau
    Debibrau Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I signed u a year ago but popped in and out sporadically. Would love to interact with positive motivated people :happy: I think it will be just what I need to keep logging daily
  • shanwak
    shanwak Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • jfboomer
    jfboomer Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am new as well (been a member for a while, but never did anything), so I could use all the help I can get! Anybody feel free to add me as well!
  • crowfriend
    crowfriend Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm trying to figure out how to do the ticker, how to do my profile and have only recently, figured out how to log in my food and excercise so if anyone is willing to reach out and share how to do some of these things I would appreciate any or all help. I think the ticker looks like fun and good motivation and I'd like you to know me like I'm hoping to know you.
    Thanks in advance for the help!
    Crow
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm trying to figure out how to do the ticker, how to do my profile and have only recently, figured out how to log in my food and excercise so if anyone is willing to reach out and share how to do some of these things I would appreciate any or all help. I think the ticker looks like fun and good motivation and I'd like you to know me like I'm hoping to know you.
    Thanks in advance for the help!
    Crow

It's under apps. Click on apps and then click on tickers. To get your completed ticker to show up on here click on settings and then check the checkbox. Hope that helps!
  • JiggleWhenIWalk
    JiggleWhenIWalk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ohh...Me! Add me too. I love watching people progress and help each other stay motivated.
    I tend to skip a lot of days and need more accountability to keep me on track
  • seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day and been doing MFP for 14 weeks. I have lost 10 pounds. Feel free to add me if you wish ;-)
  • blromig
    blromig Posts: 5
    Options
    You can add me :-)
  • Giva0709
    Giva0709 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Also in need of motivational friends! Feel free to add me :D
  • mile311z
    mile311z Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've had my ups and downs since November but I'm one motivated camper!!!!
  • meluhknees
    meluhknees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yay for this post! I'm all about it. Anyone is free to add me. I log every day and am looking to lose around 70 lbs ultimately. Having MFP friends has been so helpful so far - keeping each other motivated, asking questions, sharing ideas!
  • crowfriend
    crowfriend Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! I figured out most of the things I was wondering about...just needed to spend some time at this. I cannot wait until my ticker moves and I'm no longer posting 0 loss!
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun! I def motivate
  • desire2bfit08
    desire2bfit08 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Desiree. I am 3 months postpartum, and ready to get back track to a healthy lifestyle. I have even more reason too, now that I have my beautiful daughter that I will be chasing around. Being a chubby girl all my life has almost programmed me to fall out of the mood or give up easily on my weightless journey. I really need friends there for me, particularly the ones who are signing in everyday, posting their healthy meal choices, and showing that they are active. I love this, because I start to tell myself, "If they can do it, then so can I". In turn I can be that support too. Feel free to send a friend request and read my profile :) Thanks
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, add me, I've been on my weight loss journey for 4 years so very experienced and fairly knowledgeable. I love to support and motivate and like the same in return
  • ddelbeau
    ddelbeau Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey there,.

Well feel free to add me. I have been on here for years on and off... but this time around I am going to stick with it. I find that having friends on here makes it easier to stay on track.

So anyone feel free to add me.

We can all help to motivate each other to reach goals. and perhaps if in the same neck of the woods, workout together?
  • laurenflichman
    Options
    Positive responses!