Weight Watchers Question

A friend has just started WW pro points quick start and has a few queries, if anyone would be so kind as to answer.
The quick start has meals but no weights/portion sizes...how do you know how much you're meant to eat?
It also doesn't tell you the points for the quick start meals which is a problem as she's gluten intolerant and needs to swap for gluten free but doesn't know what would be equivalent points wise?

Personally I have no idea how they work the points out for things, doesn't seem to be calorie based...

Replies

• XLMACX
    XLMACX Posts: 346 Member
    hi hun, is this for the UK version or American version of WW? x
  • changing4life
    changing4life Posts: 193 Member
    she would register free for the weight watchers online message board (www.weightwatchers.com). it's not for the program, just for the message board. she would have better luck getting answers to weight watchers questions there, i would think.
  • Its the UK one :D

I will suggest she registers with their forum, thanks!

just thought people on here seem pretty knowledgeable about many diets so you guys are my first go to :D
  • XLMACX
    XLMACX Posts: 346 Member
    hi hun its called "simple start" bascially its simillar to slimming world there is no allowence on hwo much she can eat she eats until satisfied its bacailly a low fat clean food kind of plan wholemea bread, pasta,rice...potatos, WW wraprs, crumpets,breads are free erm fat free plan yogurt low fat cottage cheese all veg all meats without fats, all kinds of beans...she then gets to chose two treats a day off a list like 2 jaffa cakes ect...realy as imple as that then after the two weeks ont hhis plan gets the option to move to points or not...

https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=98952

that link tells you everything about it and also has a list to download of foods that can be eaten ect,

xx