BREAKFAST HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    I can not eat a plain egg. Makes me GAG!! But I do like boiled eggs...

Do you like BOILED eggs? If you cam stomach them, but need a little "umph", then try a spice on them, like Ms. Dash. I prefer Cavender's greek spice: http://www.amazon.com/Cavenders-Greek-Seasoning-Salt-Purpose/dp/B000LRKQWY. That will keep you full a long time. You can pair this with light toast and/or fruit.

Have you tried Egg Beaters? They come in a variety of flavors that I REALLY like! Southwest, cheese and chives, garden vegitable.

Cottage cheese, with pineapple and Fiber One (original) all mixed in a bowl, is SUPER YUMMY!!

Yogurt, fruit and toast.

Half a bagel with peanut butter

Banana with peanut butter. Some times I add honey and cinnamon. :)

Feel free to snoop my diary... it's open! :)
  • squishyfishy
    Options
    My current favourite is a toasted crumpet with low fat cream cheese and mushrooms, very tasty
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm not an egg fan at all either. I've been eating steel cut oatmeal and fresh blueberries for breakfast a lot lately. I like the steel cut oatmeal better because it has a chewier more rice like texture. It takes forever to cook though so I make a big batch on Sunday and it lasts through the week just fine in the fridge. I also like a banana, whole wheat toast, and light Swiss laughing cow cheese. I've been trying to stay away from cereal because of the high sugar content but Kashi Go-lean is decent and filling.
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    waffles and peanut butter
    yogurt and granola
    cereal with or without milk
    fruit
    bagels and lowfat cream cheese
    english muffins and spray butter
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat waffles and sugar-free syrup or jelly with half a banana.
    Fiber One pancakes.
    Yogurt and cup of fruit.
    Cereal and almond milk.
  • MandyMandz
    Options
    I eat a south beach diet bar, the smores one. Its sooooooo good!
  • Darkling
    Options
    Keep it simple. Just do a cold cereal with a lot of fiber and skim milk.

I like quaker oat squares cereal.
  • wineaholic
    Options
    First plenty of fruits....on an empty stomach, and that's very important so that the fruit is accelerating the metabolism before turning into fermentation=sugar.

Wait half an hour.

250 Grams of Cottage Cheese (protein) with chives sprinkled on it. (ca. 250 Calories)

wait half an hour

if still hungry max 2 crackers, Pumpernickel, etc.