Add Me Please

Options
I am looking for good supportive people to add me . I am a good listener/support person as well . I would really like those who need to lose 100 pounds or more to add me especially . And even local ( Longview , Wa. ) area too would be great . Thanks all .

Replies

• baileyanna319
    baileyanna319 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't need to lose over 100 lbs. but I need someone to talk with about not losing also. Your picture shows 3 little kiddos and eating healthy is so important for them to learn at this age. I've been adding in the notes section how many fruits and veggies and dairy I'm eating every day. This helps me keep a healthy diet. I probably should add protein to that but I can keep track of that when I add foods. I'm a binge eater... there, I said it. I so much crave sweets and try to avoid them completely but then I binge on other things. I'm better off adding one sweet treat every day that I can look forward to and add it to my foods. Walking helps balance this out in my diary. I usually have a low fat ice cream but I eat very healthy foods the rest of the day.