30 day shred question. Level 1 to 2.

Options
Hi guys. I've just completed my ten days of level 1. I'm already impressed with the results and my pouch of belly fat definitely feels more toned, so it's made me even more determined to continue. I've not lost any weight though...

Anyway, technically I should be moving on to level 2 tomorrow. I've heard the transition from 1 to 2 is the hardest. Thing is, I can't complete level 1 fully yet without a break in the first cardio section. Should I not make sure I can actually do level 1 fully first, before moving on? Or should I move on regardless?

Thanks!

Replies

• SMFRN
    SMFRN Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I think its a personal thing. When I first did 30DS, I moved on when after day 10. I could have stayed at level 1 for longer but i needed to move on. I was getting bored with the level and needed to exercise different muscle groups instead of the same ones day after day. You don't get stronger if you don't push yourself and change the exercises.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I moved on regardless and yes it's a hard transition.

I did a 2nd round after my first round with the goal to do all non modified..
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Time to move on.!
  • Bounce4
    Bounce4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I move on.
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yes move on, your body is getting used to it and need a new challenge. I just did Day one of level 2 last night and it was a killer! But so worth it!
  • blink14
    blink14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    how do you log 30 Day Shred? Circuit Training?
  • Bounce4
    Bounce4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training..
  • kumikosan8910
    Options
    time to move on to level 3, I should have moved on last friday but i had to go on a trip.