late to the game but looking for a new wife!

Options

Replies

• kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't they know what this is???

28244cg.jpg

the kitchen itself is my home and if i find you in it i will cut you. :wink:

And yes, I'll damned well make you a sammich because I don't want you messing up my kitchen and wiping crumbs on mahhh floor! haha :)
    Warrior, will you marry me? :flowerforyou: I promise we'll have separate kitchens.
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    oquote]

28244cg.jpg

And yes, I'll damned well make you a sammich because I don't want you messing up my kitchen and wiping crumbs on mahhh floor! haha :)
    Warrior, will you marry me? :flowerforyou: I promise we'll have separate kitchens.
    [/quote]

I wanted her to but she rejected me :-( I wish you 2 the best, & I hope I am at least invited to the wedding. Lol by the way I would never mess up your kitchen, I would eat anything you make for me though ;)
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options

28244cg.jpg

WOW! This rocks! I am stealing Shutupndmovee257's prospective wife applicant "Kytte"... He was too fussy anyway, didn't value us for our extreme levels of awesome! ...No worries hunny, we can share the kitchen. I trust you won't load the dishwasher 'wrong' hahaha
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    Coloring my hair now!

Wow! YOU don't have to!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

28244cg.jpg

I wanted her to but she rejected me :-( I wish you 2 the best, & I hope I am at least invited to the wedding. Lol by the way I would never mess up your kitchen, I would eat anything you make for me though ;)

Hahaha damn right you'd eat what I make, I do the cooking in my home! Too late tho cupcake, I never saw your proposal? LOL we'll have you over for a dinner party or something, you can bring along dessert
  • kytte
    Options

28244cg.jpg

WOW! This rocks! I am stealing Shutupndmovee257's prospective wife applicant "Kytte"... He was too fussy anyway, didn't value us for our extreme levels of awesome! ...No worries hunny, we can share the kitchen. I trust you won't load the dishwasher 'wrong' hahaha

I just died and found heaven...
    Guuuuurl I can handle a dishwasher better than any man :wink:
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

28244cg.jpg

Oh wowzers indeed; that just earned wifey a FR! hahaha Damn gurrrl lmao You have me switching teams hahahahaha
  • kytte
    Options

28244cg.jpg

Hahaha damn right you'd eat what I make, I do the cooking in my home! Too late tho cupcake, I never saw your proposal? LOL we'll have you over for a dinner party or something, you can bring along dessert

He wouldn't be a bad main course...
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    lol....a drama free redhead? Happy hunting!!!!!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options

28244cg.jpg

Oh wowzers indeed; that just earned wifey a FR! hahaha Damn gurrrl lmao You have me switching teams hahahahaha

But I was there first! YOU rejected me!:( I bet I eat better than her!... Your food I mean! ;) Well i will respect your love and step aside :-(
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

28244cg.jpg

He wouldn't be a bad main course...

Hahaha hey now, we can't let him know that!!! He might start playing hard to get... We have to lure him in with sandwiches and our properly loaded dishwasher.... hahaha
  • kytte
    Options

You, me, and a bottle of wine. Kitchen, 6:00.
  • Erinelda
    Erinelda Posts: 96
    Options
    I am a redhead and what not, but I do the choosing son :p
  • kytte
    Options

hi5!!! :heart:
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

Oh yea... I forgot to be a strong, independent woman for a minute there..... Thanks for the reminder. Join me and wifey for sammiches? hahaha
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

hi5!!! :heart:

See? she agrees! hahaha
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options

But I was there first! YOU rejected me!:( I bet I eat better than her!... Your food I mean! ;) Well i will respect your love and step aside :-(

Aw and hear I am, working on stealing all the prospective wives. Sorry. We haven't got married yet though, you could come help us with our bachelorette party? haha Wifey won't mind, she's pretty awesome. Thanks for inviting her in and letting me steal her like that hahaha
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options

Yes ma'am! Love the power! ;) they turned me down anyway. And if you're a redhead, already major major brownie points. :)
  • kytte
    Options

Aw and hear I am, working on stealing all the prospective wives. Sorry. We haven't got married yet though, you could come help us with our bachelorette party? haha Wifey won't mind, she's pretty awesome. Thanks for inviting her in and letting me steal her like that hahaha

I got the unspoken rejection of not meeting requirements of redhead and motorcycle rider, He's cute but I'm not crying. Especially now that I hijacked a wife before him (a hot sassy one!).
    As for the bachelourette party, can we make him the chip n dale's stripper?
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    52.jpg

Okay Warrior... I have to know... is this actually a pic of you? :flowerforyou: