Tired of always starting over....need friends for motivation

Options
2»

Replies

• Boom_Balatty
    Boom_Balatty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    The person that moves a mountain, begins by carrying away small stones. Feel free to add me, if you're looking for support!
  • katiemegcz
    katiemegcz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was where you are at a few months ago, and decided to commit fully. I log in and log everything every day, and I have lost 18 pounds in about 55 days. Motivating friends on MFP have kept me on track. Friend me if you are looking for:

Someone who will always congratulate you on a good day, great logging, exercise (even if it just a little)
    Someone who will call you out on self-sabotage privately (logging a ridiculous number of calories burned for housecleaning, eating way too few calories, or crap every day, not logging in for more than 3 days...)

And if you are the same. We all need accountability partners and cheerleaders!
  • Beckie_82
    Beckie_82 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, as many friends as possible for motivation!
  • fourluvbugs
    fourluvbugs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started over last month and I'm super motivated this time around, because for the first time ever its about health and longevity for me rather than vanity. I'm 41, a mom to 4, and I need to lose another 40 pounds at least. I log in every day and my diary is open to friends. I log everything, even the stuff I'm not proud of, because I'm done playing games.
  • valeriemcmichael77
    Options
    I just bought T-25 and am about to start using it today.
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Jillian michaels WINNING BY LOSING is a great book! I t got me over the same exact issues. It mostly deals with the emotional side of eating!