This is it...

Options
Hi Everyone. This sure is a great web site. I especially like the functionailty on my PDA. It makes entry really simple.

Well, this it it. I just weighed in at 251 pounds. I'm a 47 years old, 6 foot tall male. I'm a pretty active guy. My 4 kids and my struggling real estate development business keep me really busy. I've struggled with my weight since I spent 6 months in the hoslital when I was 10 year old.

My goal weight is 190 pounds. I know what I need to do to get there. It's really pretty simple. I'm going to do it. 100% effort - no excuses. In the past I seem to have sabotaged my efforts. I won't do that this time! I'm all in.

Good luck everyone! Stay tuned...

Mike

Replies

• iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you! This site is awesome for motivation! Good luck!
  • teejay32mn
    Options
    Welcome Mike! You have the right attitude!
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Good luck Mike, you are going to do it this time!! I completely understand about the stress of kids and money. I have the same problem. This program can really help. I am finding it helpful just getting up from my desk and walking every chance I get. It really makes a big difference on the calorie in take and out take. I have lost 6lbs and it has been fairly simple. I have still been able to eat some of my favorite foods. Good Luck!!!
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Pretty much where I was back in June. I tipped the scale to 238 back then and my target is 190 by the end of the year. I'm down about 27 pounds at this point and am going strong. Wish you all the best! It can be done!