midnight snacks

nez574
nez574 Posts: 10 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
hi all
i have great will power in the day, i go training every day if i can make it, but my biggest downfall is at the night time when i wake up for the toilet, i snack on things, i just want to know if anyone one else does this and how they stopped there selves from snacking. someone did say to me put a note on a white board in the kitchen to remind yourself your healthy eating.
any idea's people please , cheers Neil

Replies

• Hello midnight snacker. I do understand and still have this problem. My solution was to exercise at night, about 30 minutes before bed. I am so burnned that I am not hungry and I sleep all the way thou. If not you can have a sugar free hot chocolate. That will take time and let you relax back to sleep. Best of luck. :)
  • nez574
    nez574 Posts: 10 Member
    i already train boxing from 6pm till 8pm at night,but that sounds a great idea sugar free hot chocolate, cheers Neil
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    I'd look at the kind of snacks you have available and then get rid of anything you don't want yourself eating unawares and replace them with something healthier. It's much better to snack on an apple than a handful of potato chips.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    If you have the calories to spare, I say it all right to snack late. Just try to snack healthier. One one my favorite snacks are apples and peanut butter. BUT only if you have the cals. to spare. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.