Now or never, at least it feels that way

Options
I am 31. I have 3 amazing kids, a 5y/o son, and 3y/o b/g twins. They are my biggest motivation to losing weight. I want to lose weight because I am a healthy obese person, and I do not want to turn into an unhealthy obese person. My only constant health issues are Hashimoto’s disease (which I take .237mcg synthroid for daily), anxiety, and migraines. I would love to blame my weight gain on my hypothyroid, but I cannot. I can probably blame 50lbs or so on the thyroid disease. It went undiagnosed, but tested for, for about 10 years. My doctor discovered the Hashimoto’s after I lost my first pregnancy at 11 weeks. The undiagnosed Hashimoto’s was the main cause of the pregnancy loss.:sad: After I began the Synthroid, I maintained 2 successful pregnancies. :laugh:
I am the heaviest that I have ever been non-pregnant. When I was pregnant with my twins, I weighed 330lbs when I delivered them. 2 weeks later, I weighed 290lbs, which was about my pre-pregnancy weight. I have fluxed between 280lb and 300lbs since Dec 2010. I lost about 12lbs and about 17 inches over my body in 2012 after doing the advocare challenge. I liked the plan very much, but it is very costly.
I love to cook, and I really enjoy fresh fruits and veggies. My biggest problem is that my anxiety causes me to feel nauseated.:sick: I cannot eat when I feel like that, so I can go from 8 am to 5 pm and eat nothing at all. My endocrinologist blames my inability to lose weight with exercise alone on the fact that I only eat twice a day. I know I should be eating more, but it is hard to force myself. I can say truthfully that I do snack later in the night because that is when I get my appetite back.
Since I am not a fan of eating much/at all during the day, I decided that I am going to try smoothies as a form of meal replacement at lunch time. Today was my first smoothies, and I drank it a little more than 2 hours ago, and I still feel full. It was an apple, banana, tbsp of peanut butter, 1 c ice, and ½ cup of milk.
I know that’s a lot for getting started, but I have a long past of weight loss attempts, fails, and a lot to work towards. I am determined to gain control over my body, weight, food choices, and goals. I need to do this for my kids, but more importantly, for myself.:bigsmile: