2»

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Is Tim here yet?

He's busy looking for my replacement

Oh.

You know there's this girl around here who kinda looks like you, except really dumb, which is something I hear dudes sometimes look for in a chick.

I like the smart ones.

Well scratch that girl then.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Is Tim here yet?

Oh.

You know there's this girl around here who kinda looks like you, except really dumb, which is something I hear dudes sometimes look for in a chick.

I like the smart ones.

Then keep the one you have. Smart and freaking adorable much harder to find.
  • LVCeltGirl
    LVCeltGirl Posts: 473
    Options
    Don't let the scale dictate your mood. I have, and will probably always, weigh in ritualistically every morning. However, I've learned it's just a number and not the end-all be-all and I hope to break my addiction (i'm workign on getting there).

This morning I'm a pound up but I also feel great. I've just completed my first full week of workouts post surgery (so it was over 6 weeks I couldn't do more than walk and lift 10lbs) and so I feel strong and healthy. Screw the scale.

I immediately took my measurements :) That's more fun

This is me too except that I've got another 3 weeks before I can do more than cardio and lift more than 10 lbs (chomping at the bit to get back to full workouts). I weigh every morning and am attempting to break the habit. I never let it dictate my mood because there are other things to prove that what I'm doing is working (how clothes fit, measurements, etc) and the scale does fluctuate too much.

I like the idea of not replacing the batteries for 30 days and working it (so log, workout etc).
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Is Tim here yet?

Oh.

I like the smart ones.

Then keep the one you have. Smart and freaking adorable much harder to find.

She's not wrong.