Stuck!!!

Hello,

I'm about two-thirds of the way towards my weight loss goal and now I don't see any results like I have been over the past few months. It's like everything froze. I'm in college and spring break was a month ago and during that week of course I gave my fitness routine a break and did all the things an average person would do over spring break: over-eat and drink. Haha. When I came back I picked right back up where I left off and surprisingly I was still about the same weight as when I left (I ate so much). But since then I haven't been able to lose my usual one or so pound a week. Even changed my calories like someone on here suggested. My eating habits have remained about the same and I've been running for 45 mins to an hour and working out the same everyday. Could spring break have had some kind of effect on me? Or maybe I need to workout even harder or change my diet again. I'm trying to reach about 170 but I've been stuck at about 182 for about a month. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Peacesteem
    Peacesteem Posts: 14 Member
    Maybe detox to get back on track macro diet i.g. raw fruits and vegetables?
  • cingle87
    cingle87 Posts: 717 Member
    Maybe detox to get back on track macro diet i.g. raw fruits and vegetables?

0 detox required, just get back into the same routine that had you losing before, give it 4 weeks before you start to rethink things.