:flowerforyou:
  • Allyvegan
    Allyvegan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I really needed that last piece of advice, "pick your battles".
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Good for you.
  • healermoon
    healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I LOVE how happy you look in all your progress pictures! Your loss is amazing and great advice! Congrats on your hard work!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are doing great!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Impressive. Most impressive.
  • mccoolkat
    Options
    So Awesome!!! You are truly an inspiration! Thank you so much for being so honest and sharing the feelings that I am quite sure many of us have.
    I am at 270 (started at 282)~ I cannot wait til the day I can say 70+ pounds lost!
    Congratulations!
  • scentsygal73
    scentsygal73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Inspiring to see your progress, congrats and keep up the hard work!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! When I first started here I didn't think much of the social aspect of it, but now I know what an essential part of the equation it is. You're kind words mean so much to me.

TLou you've been losing right along with me & GardenGirlie - you've passed me up & left me in the dust! McCoolKat you're doing great! Evelynbfly - I'll see you in maintenance - teach me everything you know! I'm happy you're all MFPs!

It's really difficult to put those before pics out there (especially 'cuz they're so BIG - sorry about that!) But if I can help even one person who thinks they can't do it, or that it's too hard, then I'm happy to post them. I am actually beginning to feel "normal" sized - I'm wearing size 16/18/XL clothes and I'm just more comfortable in my own skin. I'm not as clumsy, bumping into things & people all the time, and finally the seat belt in my car rests across my waist and chest & doesn't ride up to my neck! It's amazing how these little things add up to getting by more easily in the world. I truly wish I had heard about MFP and started sooner.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing :smile:

You look great :flowerforyou:
  • tziol
    tziol Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    good work!
  • Zikhona123
    Zikhona123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE, WHAT AN INSPIRATION!
  • SisterMable
    SisterMable Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Thank you for keeping track. It's an inspiration to see your progress :)
  • msbhavesalot
    Options
    You look great :flowerforyou:
    Such an inspiration!
  • WorkInProgress323
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep up the good work!!
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, you look great and you should be incredibly proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing with us.
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great work! well done! Such an inspiration :-)
  • IsabellaGiano
    IsabellaGiano Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
    You have done such a GREAT job for yourself!
    Keep going, you are an inspiration for all of us!
  • james2100
    Options
    Your tips are right on the mark. I struggled with fooling myself about how much i was really eating. An honest log of my intake really helped me make progress and understand what worked and didn't work.