"big spoon" or "little spoon"?

Options
13»

Replies

• ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    big unless it is cereal then little spoon is required so goodness lasts longer.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I like a big spoon for soup and cereal and stuff. Little spoon for treats and yummy foods.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Long tongue works better than both...
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Only spoon

c84faaeeb2a43a1121d9e882578ad22561c049684db175595668aa7c414240fc.jpg
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Little spoon- I have very sensitive teeth, so I can't take too big of a bite of ice cream! Haha.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I start out with an ice cream scoop and a small spoon. Then I think to myself "why wash more dishes than I need to?" and I eat the whole carton with an ice cream scoop. No bowl either.

Learn to use your hands!

Or just treat the carton like a giant, oddly shaped cone.

Does that mean you eat the actual carton? Because that would be impressive.

*shrug* extra fiber.

:o What does it taste like?

If you play your cards right, you won't taste the cardboard under all the ice cream. You have to make sure the ice cream to cardboard ratio is just right.

Threadjack: Years ago we had a food related scandal here in Mexico City. They found out that the meat filling of frozen Chinese dumplings imported from China actually was 40% ground up carton. I had bought those dumplings for a couple of years and never thought they tasted odd. They found out that all frozen food items from this particular company had some form of unacceptable ingredients, if that is what shredded carton can be called.
  • Jersey_GirlSpins
    Jersey_GirlSpins Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    big unless it is cereal then little spoon is required so goodness lasts longer.

This...plus little for ice cream, even more goodness :)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Whichever spoon happens to be clean at the time lol.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Whichever spoon happens to be clean at the time lol.

For some reason in our home when we don't have a clean spoon or fork we say we need to make a new one. I guess it's like one of our inside jokes.

It's like this:

Me: Can you get me a fork?
    Husband: Looks like none are clean. You are going to have to make a new one.

And then we crack up laughing. I think we laugh because we aren't sure if our kids think we are actually making new forks and spoons or not. Though, they have figured out that it's a joke by now.

Back when we lived in a place that had wind energy, we would say that they should turn off the big fans when it was windy and when it was hot and not windy we would complain that they weren't turning the big fans on.
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    little